Friday, June 3, 2011

It's a Mystery!

What did Sparky and Rascal find under the blanket?  Tune in tomorrow to find out!



On the Duke front, I'm meeting with his family this afternoon.  Every source that I contacted said essentially the same thing: a new home would most likely make Duke worse, and older Danes are prone to stressing themselves into illness.  While I can't deny I've considered taking Duke myself, we don't have the right lifestyle for him.  Family comes by to visit at random, the house is small and lacks a secluded space for Duke to retreat to when he needs it, and I'm typically working for more than 8 hours in a given day.  That isn't to say that I would say no if they asked me to take him, but it wouldn't be an ideal situation.  My brother would be with him more than I would, and he isn't exactly a dog savvy individual.  The idea of bringing a dog home that may bite him doesn't give me the warm-fuzzies.  But again, I'll know more today, and re-update you all tomorrow.  Thank you for your kind words, it meant a lot to me!

3 comments:

  1. No bities or else, good luck
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun, I wonder whats under the blanket! Good luck with Duke!

    www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. since im reading backwards I already know the answer ;)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...