Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's a Good Day

Nothing beats a sunny, beautiful Saturday, and we didn't want to miss it!




First was Puppy K:  It was just Cash the lab mix and Daisy the Sheltie this week, but we played some fun games and got to work on some of their specific puppy problems, so I call it a win.






After class I collected the kids from camp, jumped in the car, and went to a park we don't go to all that often.  Parker was a nut- he kept racing himself up and down the path, leaping into the air for no good reason.  Skye was the normal one (shocked?  You're not alone.) and fetched sticks for me.  Also, my dogs seem to really enjoy jumping up on fallen trees.  This isn't something I ask them to do, but it does make for cute pictures!






Sinatra went for a 6 mile walk with my Mom while I was gone, but wasn't ready to stop when I got home.  He actually threw the rope toy himself- he is kinda amazing sometimes.  He and Skye played a bit in the yard, and when it became clear no one was sleepy yet, I went to the old stand by- down/stay practice.





Now I have three tired pups- wahoo!  What did you do this weekend?

9 comments:

  1. We enjoyed our visit to your great doggie bloggie!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy, and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day. I just got called in for work in the morning and did a quick hour at the park with the dogs. Now I should be doing some sewing projects instead of being online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that -I- had energy to throw a rope around after taking a 6 mile walk. Sounds like an active weekend! Ours was a little more on the "take it easy" side, but still, a nice break from the day-to-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super action packed weekend. Nothing like being able to enjoy good times with the pack.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tired pups are great! Those are some terrific photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of that looks like tons of fun . ... as per our bloggy we were tortured for our christmas photos bla....

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Y'all,

    Had a busy one too and it's a good thing because we are having flooding rains and it is supposed to continue for the next couple of days.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be in trouble if I ever taught a puppy class

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...