Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Howloween!!

So what did Parker and Skye dress up as this year?  First, let's do a quick recap. 





Two years ago, our first Halloween together, Skye was a fairy princess and Parker was a deputy/horse guy...






Last year Skye was a cheerleader and Parker was a clown.


Cute, right?  Well this year we left cute at the door and went for... creepy?








Parker is a floating head... or something.









Skye is a human being!  Like I said, creepy.  The best part is I've already found their costumes for next year!  Am I the only one who absolutely loves to dress up their dogs?

12 comments:

  1. Nice. Skye really is pretty creepy as a human though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - Skye's costume is TERRIFYING! She looks like she is going to rob a bank! Spoooooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like creepy Halloween costumes! Happy Halloween Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ever did you get them to wear masks??? Way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mask on Skye is creepy!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to both dogs!! They look great! Skye is super creepy with that mask on though.....I mean I can't stop looking at her picture...EEEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is pretty new, so that is probably why you didn't find it before :)

    Skye does look creepy in her costume! But she is a very beautiful dog -- and she could be my long lost sister! I'm glad to meet you all :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so bummed, we haven't ever dressed our pups up! I feel like that's the ultimate in obssesive dog-momming and I can't believe I haven't. Next year I better! My favorite so far is Skye as a cheerleader--the wig totally did it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...