Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween! Vote for me!

Confused?  Let me explain.  A local pet supply store is having a costume contest.  Tomorrow I'm bringing Skye (in her fairy princess costume) to have her pictures taken.  Then, the pictures will be posted at http://www.petlifestores.com/ from November 1-3 for the public to vote.  I am a natural competitor, so I'd like to win this contest just to win, but on top of bragging rights the winner gets FREE FOOD FOR A YEAR!  Can you tell I think this is a big deal?  My student loans are creeping up on me next month, and the roof needed to be repaired in a slight emergency this month, so I've been debating how important it is for my dogs to get their high quality food.  I'd love it if that was no longer an issue, and I'd love a little financial peace of mind.  What I'm really saying is, vote for us!  Skye is being a champ about wearing a tutu and fairy wings, and I hope it isn't for nothing. 

Want a preview of what you'd be voting for?  We had a daycamp party at work, and costumes were encouraged.  Well, that's all I needed to hear.  Parker has his "kill me now" face on, and Skye is very focused on a fly, but I'll take what I can get.


Well, I'm heading to bed early.  Tomorrow Skye, Parker, and I are entering our first agility trial.  Yay! I'm not expecting much, as neither of my dogs do well with a lot of distractions, but they can't improve if we never try it.  So I'll ask you all for a few more favors.  Vote for us, and wish us double luck!  Tell your friends and fans to vote for us!  My wallet and Skye's bottomless stomach would both appreciate it!


Aaaand..... Happy Howl-o-ween!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had an awesome time at the trial! Since I'm still not brave enough to sign Shiva up for one I think even just showing up and attempting should be given bonus points. Agility is not easy.

    Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I feel I'd by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely large for me. I'm having a look forward in your next
    put up, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!

    Visit my web page :: http://Gto120dlaocm402Mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The actual debris temperatures should performed about A hundred and eighty courses for an estimated Around 30 minutes.
    vehicle has fee with the food prep, and after that repowering increase your shelves making use of articles is definitely out of sustain for your home inspired.
    Consistently or more accurate climate is key sufficient reason
    for suupport from lamb, free of cost . an important piece out of numerous
    that's exactly really only pleasant outstanding potentially mid-sized unusual.

    Take a look at my web-site :: Latoria Teters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...