Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some Things Were Made to Jiggle - Saturday Pet Blogger Hop

Happy Saturday!

I've been training some of my favorite dogs today, which has put me in a fabulous (albeit silly) mood.  So whether your dog has junk in its trunk, fatty McFatFat cheeks (as my boss puts it), or plain ol' floppy lips... this is for you!

Bouncy Bella

Did you know if you run fast enough your ears will flap in the wind? IT'S AWESOME!

I resent being included in this list.

ALSO! If you bounce high enough your ears flap like wings!

Parker would like to note that he has a toned bod that DOES NOT jiggle.  But his fluff says otherwise.

Gravity isn't the friend of a fatty face.

Kylie is a dog/snake hybrid.  Her jaw unhinges.




So like I said; some things were made to jiggle.  And some were not.



It's almost like she has a fish hook in her cheek.  Lucky for me, she does not.






3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some beautiful shots of dogs in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the picture of Skye...and all of those adorable faces!! Ah, squishy faces are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Those squishy faces, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...