Friday, October 7, 2011

Blog Birthdays are the Best!

Hiya!!!






I'm still a little wound up from all the birthday fun I had yesterday.  Did you know that on your birthday, you get presents?  Like, actual stuff... just for me!

Parker got me a cool ducky that honks.  I like it a lot!













It only took me a few minutes to pluck ducky's feathers and start a hole in ducky's butt.  That way I can take all that white fluff out of it- it really just gets in the way.

Sinatra and Kona helped Momma decorate, and my Uncle Chris made me a cake!




4- that's how old I am!


We loved the cake! (Kona needs to eat in the other room... where she can't bite anyone)


But the best present of all?  

I had so many pals (human and fluffy) stop by to wish me a happy birthday!  It put a wag right in my tail to hear how many furriends I have in this cyberworld- I just wish I could have shared my cake with you all!

THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!

Momma also gave me a present that she seems really excited about, but it doesn't mean a thing to me.  She said my face is a book?  Something like that.  All I know is that if your human has a book for their face      you should find my face here.  If you like my face, you can see lots more pictures from my adventures that we just can't fit here on the blog thingy.  K? K.

Pee S-  Having a birthday is hard work.  I'm gonna need a couple days to recover from this one.  So does Momma.



6 comments:

  1. Skye,
    OoH I am such a bad furiend cuz I did not stop by yesterday and wish you a Happy Barkday! Shame on me! :(

    Happy BeLated Barkday Wishes to you Skye! It looks like you had a fun day.


    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great birthday. The last photo is so cute
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love those duck stuffies. Never thought of pulling their innards out of their butts, though. You are so adorable all lounging on your mom.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love it!! So awesome!! Titan has to put holes in his babies too! Even if their "fluffless"! hehe Looks like Skye had an awesome birthday! Such a good mommy!

    Brenda
    www.fourleggedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like it was a great day!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the last photo is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...